Kim Kardashian will bounce back into shape, guarantees trainer
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child in July with rapper boyfriend Kanye West, will be back in shape after her pregnancy as she is already very fit, says her personal trainer Tracy Anderson.
"I know she will. She is so young and she has got me helping her, so she is going to look better after pregnancy than she`s ever looked. I guarantee it," contactmusic.com quoted Anderson as saying.
"It`s so important that once the doctor releases you to start working out again," she added.
Anderson revealed that she has been working on a specific plan to keep Kim fit and healthy during her pregnancy, but they are both eager for her to keep her famous curves.
"Because she`s Kim Kardashian, I am able to pay more attention to her workout, so I check in with her all the time, and she is doing amazing.
"She is following the pregnancy project, and she is doing a great job. She is fun, she really likes the muscular structure. She doesn`t love to do the dance part, but she`s a really smart girl and she knows that you`re going to get out what you put in," Anderson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms