Kim Kardashian will look better than ever post pregnancy, says trainer
New York: Kim Kardashian`s personal trainer, Tracy Anderson, has said that the reality star, who gave birth to daughter North West recently, will get her body shape back and will look even better.
Anderson told Us Magazine that the 32-year-old socialite is hardly concerned about working out as she is focusing all her time on her daughter, the New York Daily News reported.
She added that Kardashian is excited to get started, but seems to be really calm about it.
Anderson explained that she will not start working with Kardashian until five weeks after North`s birth.
Anderson added that Kardashian`s routine to get her body back will begin with working out for four days a week and then gradually turning that into five or six days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall