Kimberley Walsh feels beautiful by doing body basics
London: Singer-songwriter Kimberley Walsh says that one doesn`t need to "spend a fortune" on expensive beauty products "to look and feel great".
"Covering over the cracks with makeup and fake tan doesn`t always make us look or feel better. I always feel more confident and beautiful by doing the body basics before I step out," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Walsh as saying.
"You don`t need to spend a fortune on expensive beauty products to look and feel great. Everyday beauty basics such as Scholl, Clearasil, Veet, Optrex and E45 will help you glow from top to toe. I love using all the brands as part of my everyday beauty routine," she said.
Walsh feels a woman should always take care of her skin.
"Having fresh, clear looking skin requires a daily cleansing routine. I wash my face every morning and always remove any make-up before I go to bed," she said.
"My eyes look dull and tired when I travel or on tour and need brightening. Makeup isn`t enough to make them look and feel great, I use a good moisturising eye spray ensures my eyes are fresh and revived throughout the day," she added.
The 31-year-old said she moisturises whole body before going out for red carpet events or with friends.
"No matter what I am wearing, I don`t feel `ready` until I`ve moisturised my whole body and it feels silky smooth. When I`ve moisturised and taken care of my skin, I`m ready for anything be it a photoshoot, walking the red carpet or hanging out with my friends," she said.
She went on: "Regardless of what clothes or make-up I`m wearing I don`t feel right if underneath it all I`ve got dry skin and hairy legs. I still feel unkempt, I want to be groomed. I always feel confident when my skin is smooth and hair free after a wax."
She also added that a regular foot care routine is very important.
"With all the dancing I do I need to pay even more attention to my feet as they often take a battering. In fact, `Strictly Come Dancing` did more damage to my feet than climbing Mount Kilimanjaro," she said adding: "With my job I`m lucky that I get to wear beautiful shoes but it means my feet need to look good too, a regular foot care routine is important for me as it`s easy to forget about your feet, especially when they`re hidden away."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall