Kimberley Walsh loves her body
London: Singer-songwriter Kimberley Walsh loves her toned up body and credits her participation in dance reality show ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ for it.
"The best piece of advice I could give anyone who wanted to lose weight and tone up would be: Go on `Strictly...`! I`ve spent many years putting myself under the spotlight but now, in my 30s, I`ve accepted my body," dailystar.co.uk quoted Walsh as saying.
The former Girls Aloud band member also admitted that she participated in the BBC TV show to get into shape.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall