Kimberley Walsh`s ways to tackle weight issues
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Kimberley Walsh says stomach is the best part of her body as it always stays flat and she only notices if she has put on weight when her derriere starts to "expand".
"If I put on weight, the first thing that expands is my bum. It creeps out slightly, while my belly still stays flat. My stomach has always been good; it`s my best body part. It pretty much stays flat whatever," contactmusic.com quoted Walsh as saying.
"I`m just bored of fad diets. I`ve spent years trying to figure out what works best for me, but the real answer is exercise and being happy. I do have to work out so I can enjoy a normal diet but I`d rather spend loads of time in the gym than starve myself."
"Because I exercise, I can eat whatever I want. I don`t want to count calories or feel faint because I have not had any sugar. I`ve done Atkins and a few others, and they were rubbish quick fixes," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall