Kimberley Walsh sings to baby bump
Los Angeles: Former Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh is making sure she interacts with her yet unborn baby via her singing skills.
Walsh, who is expecting her first child with parten Justin Scott, loves chatting to her bump.
"I sing all the time and Justin lies there and talks to the bump, too, which is sweet," contactmusic.com quoted Walsh as saying.
The couple can`t wait for the baby to be born.
In her column for Britain`s OK! magazine, Walsh said: "Justin and I can`t wait until the baby`s born so we`ve got a excuse to watch all the Disney films and kids` TV."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?