Kimberley Walsh sings to baby bump
Los Angeles: Former Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh is making sure she interacts with her yet unborn baby via her singing skills.
Walsh, who is expecting her first child with parten Justin Scott, loves chatting to her bump.
"I sing all the time and Justin lies there and talks to the bump, too, which is sweet," contactmusic.com quoted Walsh as saying.
The couple can`t wait for the baby to be born.
In her column for Britain`s OK! magazine, Walsh said: "Justin and I can`t wait until the baby`s born so we`ve got a excuse to watch all the Disney films and kids` TV."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall