Know how Katy Perry copes with stress
London: Katy Perry meditates twice a day for 20 minutes to cope with her stress, a member of her entourage has revealed.
Apparently, the 27-year-old has been doing Transcendental Meditation every day to de-stress following last year’s split from Russell Brand.
“She chants the mantra ‘om’ for 20 minutes twice a day with her eyes closed. It’s really helped her to move on,” the Daily Star quoted the source as saying.
Perry was in London for the premiere of her new film ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me 3D’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms