Know how Katy Perry copes with stress
London: Katy Perry meditates twice a day for 20 minutes to cope with her stress, a member of her entourage has revealed.
Apparently, the 27-year-old has been doing Transcendental Meditation every day to de-stress following last year’s split from Russell Brand.
“She chants the mantra ‘om’ for 20 minutes twice a day with her eyes closed. It’s really helped her to move on,” the Daily Star quoted the source as saying.
Perry was in London for the premiere of her new film ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me 3D’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall