Kourtney Kardashian keen to start her own traditions
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian, who attends a huge family Christmas party thrown by her mother Kris Jenner annually, is keen to start her own traditions with boyfriend Scott Disick and their children, away from her wider family.
"I think it`s important to continue some of the family traditions, like the Christmas party, but to make it my own with Scott and the kids as well," showbizspy.com quoted Kourtney as saying.
"Last Christmas Eve, we all had our own friends over and decorated gingerbread men, I want to do that again this year," she added.
However, Kourtney, 33, will still be heading to Kris` party because of all the tasty treats which will be on offer.
"At my mum`s party, she has so many different things to try. I eat a little bit of everything, but not so much that I feel guilty. Everything in moderation," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall