Kourtney Kardashian keen to start her own traditions
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian, who attends a huge family Christmas party thrown by her mother Kris Jenner annually, is keen to start her own traditions with boyfriend Scott Disick and their children, away from her wider family.
"I think it`s important to continue some of the family traditions, like the Christmas party, but to make it my own with Scott and the kids as well," showbizspy.com quoted Kourtney as saying.
"Last Christmas Eve, we all had our own friends over and decorated gingerbread men, I want to do that again this year," she added.
However, Kourtney, 33, will still be heading to Kris` party because of all the tasty treats which will be on offer.
"At my mum`s party, she has so many different things to try. I eat a little bit of everything, but not so much that I feel guilty. Everything in moderation," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks