Kourtney Kardashian says pregnancy caused panic attack
Washington: Kourtney Kardashian has revealed that the reason why she raced to the front of the line at the airport on April 18 was claustrophobia. The reality starlet has attributed it to another onset of the claustrophobia that she’s been suddenly experiencing during the third-trimester of her pregnancy.
“I had a small panic attack in customs when they stopped everyone in a tunnel,” a magazine quoted Kardashian as writing on her blog.
“Looking behind me all I could see was people and in front of me tons of people and I couldn’t even tell where the tunnel ended. I had to just run to the front of the line because I literally couldn’t breathe,” she wrote.
This happened at Los Angeles International Airport on her 33rd birthday while she was pushing 2-year-old son Mason in a stroller.
“It’s a horrible feeling and I’m hoping that it goes away after my pregnancy,” she wrote.
“I hate that feeling of being trapped with no control. Ahhh deep breath!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall