Kourtney Kardashian sheds 44 pounds
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has managed to shed 44 pounds since giving birth to her second child Penelope in July last year.
She has lost all of her baby weight after following an intensive fitness regime.
"It was harder to lose weight the second time around. I gained 45 pounds with Penelope," showbizspy.com quoted Kourtney as saying.
The 33-year-old now weights 106 pounds and credits celebrity personal trainer Tracy Anderson`s 90-minute dance-focused workouts and portion control (meal) for helping her to regain her pre-pregnancy figure.
But she clarifies that her children are her priority and said: "This time, the focus is really on being a mom and being present, knowing my priorities."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall