Kourtney Kardashian sheds 44 pounds
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has managed to shed 44 pounds since giving birth to her second child Penelope in July last year.
She has lost all of her baby weight after following an intensive fitness regime.
"It was harder to lose weight the second time around. I gained 45 pounds with Penelope," showbizspy.com quoted Kourtney as saying.
The 33-year-old now weights 106 pounds and credits celebrity personal trainer Tracy Anderson`s 90-minute dance-focused workouts and portion control (meal) for helping her to regain her pre-pregnancy figure.
But she clarifies that her children are her priority and said: "This time, the focus is really on being a mom and being present, knowing my priorities."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms