Kristin Chenoweth sports neck brace
Los Angeles: `Hit and Run` actress Kristin Chenoweth was seen sporting a neck brace following a health scare earlier this week.
This is her first appearance in public since posting earlier this week a tweet which said that she was "unable to move", suggest reports.
The 46-year-old actress smiled while bringing an iced drink while stepping out from her car. Kristin wore a grey long-sleeved tee, black leggings, and black shoes. She completed her look with a metallic fedora and sunglasses.
Previously Kristin worried her fans after posting a tweet, "Back in LA. Unable to move. Numbness and tingling in arm. Going to Cedars tomorrow. Ah anyone who prays please do!"
However, she ensured fans that she was okay by posting another tweet, which read, "Thanks for all the good vibes everyone.
Stupid old neck flares up again. Thanks for the neck support."
Kristin`s lingering neck problems were caused by an accident she experienced on the set of `The Good Wife` in July 2012. At that time, she was struck on the head by a piece of lightning equipment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall