Kung fu keeps Scarlett Johansson fit
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson stays in shape through martial arts training and eating multiple small meals a day.
The 28-year-old has been working hard to get back into shape to play Scarlett Widow in the superhero flick “Avengers Assemble”, and so, she is resorting to martial arts.
"Scarlett really got into martial arts. She has also logged a lot of time toning her muscles in the gym. She likes to mix up her workouts with circuits and resistance training,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Johansson has also changed her diet.
"She`s a grazer. She will have between six and eight small meals a day,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall