Kung fu keeps Scarlett Johansson fit
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson stays in shape through martial arts training and eating multiple small meals a day.
The 28-year-old has been working hard to get back into shape to play Scarlett Widow in the superhero flick “Avengers Assemble”, and so, she is resorting to martial arts.
"Scarlett really got into martial arts. She has also logged a lot of time toning her muscles in the gym. She likes to mix up her workouts with circuits and resistance training,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Johansson has also changed her diet.
"She`s a grazer. She will have between six and eight small meals a day,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?