Kung fu keeps Scarlett Johansson fit
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson stays in shape through martial arts training and eating multiple small meals a day.
The 28-year-old has been working hard to get back into shape to play Scarlett Widow in the superhero flick “Avengers Assemble”, and so, she is resorting to martial arts.
"Scarlett really got into martial arts. She has also logged a lot of time toning her muscles in the gym. She likes to mix up her workouts with circuits and resistance training,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Johansson has also changed her diet.
"She`s a grazer. She will have between six and eight small meals a day,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan