Kung fu keeps Scarlett Johansson fit
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson stays in shape through martial arts training and eating multiple small meals a day.
The 28-year-old has been working hard to get back into shape to play Scarlett Widow in the superhero flick “Avengers Assemble”, and so, she is resorting to martial arts.
"Scarlett really got into martial arts. She has also logged a lot of time toning her muscles in the gym. She likes to mix up her workouts with circuits and resistance training,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Johansson has also changed her diet.
"She`s a grazer. She will have between six and eight small meals a day,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall