Kylie Minogue honoured with `Courage Award for breast cancer battle`
London: Kylie Minogue has been honoured by the Entertainment Industry Foundation`s Women`s Cancer Research Fund for her battle with breast cancer, in America on Thursday.
The 44-year-old singer, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005, was given the 2013 Courage Award, the Daily Express reported.
Minogue admitted on the red carpet at the Beverly-Wilshire Hotel in Los Angeles, that she has found it hard to feel positive while fighting with the disease.
She said that sometimes when people say `Be positive` you can`t be positive all the time.
Later on Twitter she wrote: "Thank you for an unforgettable evening (Entertainment Industry Foundation) and congratulations on all your good work."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall