Kylie Minogue honoured with `Courage Award for breast cancer battle`
London: Kylie Minogue has been honoured by the Entertainment Industry Foundation`s Women`s Cancer Research Fund for her battle with breast cancer, in America on Thursday.
The 44-year-old singer, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005, was given the 2013 Courage Award, the Daily Express reported.
Minogue admitted on the red carpet at the Beverly-Wilshire Hotel in Los Angeles, that she has found it hard to feel positive while fighting with the disease.
She said that sometimes when people say `Be positive` you can`t be positive all the time.
Later on Twitter she wrote: "Thank you for an unforgettable evening (Entertainment Industry Foundation) and congratulations on all your good work."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha is the hero of 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Kate Winslet treats career as 'holiday'
- Anoushka Shankar's new album to release soon!
- Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif relationship: Did Salman Khan confirm their break-up?
- Deepika Padukone's first day on 'xXx: The Return of the Xander Cage' shoot—See pic!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms