Labour was worse than I expected, says Megan Fox
London: Hollywood beauty Megan Fox says going into labour with her first child Noah in September was worse than she ever expected it to be.
The `Friends With Kids` star, who gave birth to her son with her husband Brian Austin Green in September, said she was unprepared for how painful it would be, reported Contactmusic.
"I was screaming for an epidural when Brian was driving me to the hospital because my water broke on its own and I was immediately - it was level orange alert pain. It can`t be anything because it hurts so bad. It was so intense. And I thought I was gonna be really tough and make it, I was gonna labour to like 8 cm but the first contraction that I got was horrific," she said.
Despite the pain, the 26-year-old actress still wanted to look her best during the labour.
"I had wet hair so I was trying to blow dry my hair before I went to the hospital because I didn`t want to go to the hospital with wet hair," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall