Lady Gaga denies going under the knife
New York: Pop star Lady Gaga has stirred up a storm with protrusions on her shoulders, neck and cheekbones many a times, but refuses she has ever resorted to plastic surgery.
"I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification," Gaga has been quoted as saying by people.com.
Of the bizarre protrusions she has been sporting at various events, the singer said: "I am an artist and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing