Lady Gaga ready to get back to work after undergoing hip surgery
New York: Lady Gaga is after canceling her ‘Born This Way Ball’ tour due to injury, according to reports.
One-month after undergoing hip surgery, the singer’s manager said that she’s “doing unbelievable,” the New York Daily News reported.
Vincent Herbert said in an interview on Tuesday that the 26-year-old Grammy winner is “doing wonderful, doing great.”
Herbert said that Gaga is finishing her new album, “ARTPOP,” and is “ready to get back to work.”
He calls the new album “very, very refreshing” and said that the pop star continues to “push the envelope.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shani Dev mantras can end your all your worries!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall