Lady Gaga ready to get back to work after undergoing hip surgery
New York: Lady Gaga is after canceling her ‘Born This Way Ball’ tour due to injury, according to reports.
One-month after undergoing hip surgery, the singer’s manager said that she’s “doing unbelievable,” the New York Daily News reported.
Vincent Herbert said in an interview on Tuesday that the 26-year-old Grammy winner is “doing wonderful, doing great.”
Herbert said that Gaga is finishing her new album, “ARTPOP,” and is “ready to get back to work.”
He calls the new album “very, very refreshing” and said that the pop star continues to “push the envelope.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day