Lady Gaga says no to marijuana
London: Lady Gaga says she has given up smoking marijuana after recording her new album `Artpop`.
The 26-year-old has been open about her use of the drug in the past, even declaring her love for cannabis as she lit a cigarette onstage in the Netherlands in September 2012, reported Contactmusic.
However, Gaga chose to shun marijuana as she worked on her upcoming release.
In an online chat she said, "No weed on Artpop. No. Weed in the bathtub though. Hahaha."
The singer also told fans to expect edgy music on her new record, adding, "Artpop is very risky. If you`re not taking a risk you`re not breaking any boundaries."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall