Lady Gaga says no to marijuana
London: Lady Gaga says she has given up smoking marijuana after recording her new album `Artpop`.
The 26-year-old has been open about her use of the drug in the past, even declaring her love for cannabis as she lit a cigarette onstage in the Netherlands in September 2012, reported Contactmusic.
However, Gaga chose to shun marijuana as she worked on her upcoming release.
In an online chat she said, "No weed on Artpop. No. Weed in the bathtub though. Hahaha."
The singer also told fans to expect edgy music on her new record, adding, "Artpop is very risky. If you`re not taking a risk you`re not breaking any boundaries."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes