Lady Gaga says there was a hole in her hip
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga says her hip injury was much worse than just a torn cartilage.
The singer had to cancel her shows in February because of the urgent surgery and was confined to a wheelchair for many months after that.
“My injury was actually a lot worse than a tear. I had broken my hip. There were giant craters, a hole in my hip the size of a quarter (like 10 pence), and the cartilage was just hanging out the other side. I had a tear on the inside of my joint and a huge breakage," thesun.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.
“The surgeon told me if I had done another show I might have needed a full hip replacement. I would have been out at least a year, maybe longer," she added.
Now, Gaga is planning a huge comeback performance with release of her latest album "Artpop".
She has booked the popular ancient Roundhouse Hall in London, which was once a railway engine shed, to launch the album and do a massive show in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall