Lady Gaga’s watching her weight
New York: Lady Gaga is said to be keeping a close eye on her weight after the recent debate about her putting on a few pounds.
The singer was spotted dining with two friends at Andrea’s, the new Asian dining spot in Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, the New York Post reported.
Gaga, looking great in skinny white jeans and sunglasses, drank sake and dined on crispy crab and scallop, crispy tuna, and yellowtail and salmon sushi.
When executive chef Joseph Elevado asked her how she liked the food, she said, “I liked it so much, now I’ll have to work 10 pounds off my ass.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'