Laughter essential for Amitabh Bachchan
Mumbai: With rising stress levels in today`s day and age, laughter seems to be the only way to combat it, feels megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
The 71-year-old took to his blog to talk about the importance of laughter and how it often “liberates” people.
“Laughter is indeed the food of love...of the removal of stress and the expression of one that may have been oppressed, now liberated,” Bachchan posted on srbachchan.tumblr.com Thursday night.
The actor is busy shooting for his film ‘Bhootnath Returns’ and other endorsements.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance more a political than social issue: Subhash Ghai
- You always look good: SRK to Juhi Chawla
- Censor board's cuts in 'Chauranga' unfair: Onir
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him