LeAnn Rimes happy with her fuller figure
London: Country star LeAnn Rimes says she is glad to have a `little more meat on her` after being pictured looking incredibly thin in 2011.
The 31-year-old singer has overcome issues with anxiety and stress, which she went to rehab for earlier this year, and is feeling much healthier, reported Contactmusic.
"I look back at those photos and think, `Wow, maybe I was a little thin,` but at the time I didn`t think anything about it. I`m glad to have a little more meat on me now," Rimes said.
Speaking about her stint in rehab, she said, "That was just the way my body was handling the stress. Some people stress-eat and I do the complete opposite. So I chose to take time out in rehab and focus on me."
Rimes, who is married to actor Eddie Cibrian, eats healthily, but also never deprives herself of her favourite foods.
"I love tucking into fish and chips, shepherd`s pie and Wagamamas. I try to eat healthily, but I love food too much to give up on anything. Working out helps me to focus and I love to box," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall