Leann Rimes seeks treatment for anxiety-stress
Los Angeles: Singer Leann Rimes has enrolled in a health facility for treatment to address anxiety and stress.
The `Blue` singer checked herself into a 30-day in-patient program the day after she turned 30, reported People magazine.
"This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be," Rimes said.
"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I`m hoping they`re not going to affect me as much. I`ll have the tools to know how to deal with them," she added.
The country star`s husband Eddie Cibrian has pledged to fully support his wife during her treatment and has praised her courage for seeking help.
"My wife is the most remarkable and courageous woman I know. I am so proud of her for having the strength to finally take some time for herself. I will be with her every step of the way," he said.
Rimes` representative said that the star is not seeking treatment for an eating disorder or substance abuse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall