LeAnn Rimes was afraid to be alone
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter LeAnn Rimes says she was afraid to be alone before she went to rehab last year.
The country singer, who checked into a treatment centre for anxiety and depression last August, admits she cried every day and couldn`t get out of bed before seeking help. She has said her problems stemmed from growing up in the spotlight.
"I had been crying all day, staying in bed. I`ve had all eyes on me since I was 13, so there was a lot to sift through. I started dealing with emotions I had ignored," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Rimes as saying.
"I was afraid to be in the world alone. There was always someone around - my parents, (her ex-husband) Dean, my bandmates, Eddie. I wanted to take care of myself," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!
- Brad Pitt joined Angelina Jolie, kids on Cambodia trip
- Haseena FRESH STILL! Shraddha Kapoor's fierce act and brother Siddhant's Dawood avatar will surprise you
- Cheti Chand 2017: Significance of the Sindhi New Year
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall