Lena Dunham tries ancient therapy for backache
Los Angeles: Actress-writer Lena Dunham, who is suffering from excruciating back pain, has now turned to ancient Chinese therapy to seek relief.
The ‘Girls’ creator has said that she is shunning traditional treatment in favour of an alternative remedy, reports contactmusic.com.
The procedure involves creating suction against the skin with heated cups to increase blood flow and speed up healing.
Dunham took to Twitter to share her ordeal.
"Bet the teenage boy who just said something sexual to me from a car didn`t know I was hobbling to the chiropractor," she posted.
Later, Dunham also posted a photograph on her Instagram account with her back marked with several circles left by the treatment, alongside the caption, "Da (sic) cure."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri