Lil Wayne under medication after health scare
Los Angeles: Rapper Lil Wayne has began treatment after his recent medical scare involving seizures. The 30-year-old `Lollipop` singer was rushed to the hospital last month after suffering seizures on flight, reported a website.
Wayne said that he has begun taking pills to prevent future episodes.
"Please let them know that I have an air unit, but because of the sound, they don`t want the air on, so it is super hot in here. I don`t want you all to think I am on nothing, man. I`m on seizure medicine. That is all," he said.
Along with the pill medication, Wayne has been ordered by doctors to stay hydrated at all times.
"They said I have to drink four water bottles a day, that is what the doctors say. I just came from the doctor. I ain`t drinking four water bottles, but everything is good," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- It's Shahid Kapoor birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall