Lily Allen has forgotten how to walk in heels
London: Singer Lily Allen says she has struggled to get back into her high heel shoes since becoming a mother to Ethel Mary and becoming pregnant for the second time.
The 27-year-old Allen delivered Ethel in November last year.
"Half of my brain doesn`t work and I can`t walk in heels anymore. Having babies," she posted on Twitter.
However, the problem could have been caused by a strange bite she received on her foot recently, reports contactmusic.com.
"I have been bitten on the underside of my foot. V annoying indeed. It`s not a mosquito bite, looks like a row of pinpricks," she further posted.
Allen is currently on a hiatus from the public eye, although she has recently been in Los Angeles to record a follow-up to her album ‘It`s Not Me, It`s You’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Abu Azmi backs Salman Khan, says Shiv Sena indulging in 'theatrics'
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Adnan Sami gets flak from 'outraged' Pakistanis
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall