Lindsay Lohan being offered a rehab deal
London: Troubled star Lindsay Lohan is being offered a plea deal that would see her spend two months in a residential rehab clinic in exchange of jail time.
The 26-year-old, who has had drug and alcohol problems in the past, will also attend Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meetings and undertake community service under close supervision, reported Contactmusic.
The `Liz & Dick` actress is facing charges of resisting, obstruction, providing false information to a police officer and reckless driving in relation to a car crash.
The Los Angeles City Attorney involved in the case originally wanted her to be jailed for the offence but they may be persuaded to change their stance.
A plea bargain meeting is underway between prosecutors and Lohan`s lawyer, Mark Heller.
It was recently revealed that the attorney had appealed for Lohan to be spared jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall