Lindsay Lohan coping well post rehab: Friend
London: Actress Lindsay Lohan has quit alcohol and is doing fine after her recent stint in a rehabilitation centre, according to her friend Max George.
The `Mean Girls` star finished a court-ordered stint this July and in an interview to Oprah Winfrey promised to stay sober but she sparked fears of relapse after she was seen partying with British boyband The Wanted in California.
Bandmember George, who is said to have had a fling with Lohan, said he had invited the actress for the party, reported The Daily Star.
"We called her to make sure she was Ok and she ended up coming to the show in Los Angeles. She`s off the booze and doing great," George said.
His bandmate Jay MCGuiness said, "We were curious about what rehab was like. She said there was lots of therapy and lots of talking to screwed-on people and learning about other people`s problems."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall