Lindsay Lohan gaining weight at rehab facility
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly gaining weight at the Betty Ford Clinic after dropping Adderall from the list of her medicines.
The 26-year-old has gained five pounds and is complaining that she cannot stop eating, reported Radar Online.
"She has been extremely emotional this past week and is finding comfort in food. Lindsay can`t stop eating, and has gained five pounds because she has such poor eating habits.
"She has been exercising, but she just doesn`t have a lot of energy because she is no longer taking Adderall, which is a psycho stimulant medication that contains amphetamine. She has been talking to a nutritionist at Betty Ford about eating healthier," a source said.
It was previously reported that the doctors at the rehab facility has dropped Anderall from the prescription of Lohan due to the addictive qualities inherent in the drug despite her claims that she suffers from ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks