Lindsay Lohan not permitted to change rehab
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan will have to complete her 90 days of court-ordered treatment at Cliffside in Malibu, and she is not allowed to transfer to another rehabilitation centre until then.
The 26-year-old recently moved to Cliffside from Betty Ford Centre at Rancho Mirage. It was speculated that she wants to finish her rehab on the east coast, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Lindsay is receiving excellent treatment at Cliffside and responding well. She hasn`t asked to go to another facility. She is happy with her current situation, and doesn`t want to leave,” said a source.
"Anyway, neither the judge nor the prosecutor would sign off on another rehab move for Lindsay, if she requested. It was made clear that allowing her to leave Betty Ford for Cliffside would be a one-time occurrence,” the source added.
However, Lindsay`s father Michael Lohan wants her to transfer to a facility on the east coast, so that she is closer to her family.
He said: “She wants to be on the east coast because it`s easier for family to see her.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall