Lindsay Lohan ordered more therapy `to avoid certain failure post-rehab`
Washington: Lindsay Lohan, who had finished her 90-day court-ordered rehab stint at the Cliffside Malibu, has been ordered to attend more psychological therapy sessions.
According to TMZ.com, the treatment center had sent a letter to the judge, who had initially ordered the rehab stay for the actress, claiming that if she is not provided with more court-ordered therapy, she might fall back on her old habits of substance abuse.
In the copy of the letter obtained by the gossip site, the CEO and founder of the rehab facility, Richard Taite , informed the judge that the star needed 3, 50-minute sessions a week for the next 15 months.
Taite added that if the court does not allow more sessions and check on attendance once a month to ensure accountability, it may spell doom for the troubled starlet.
On Thursday morning, the judge agreed to Taite`s terms in open court, and ordered that Lohan stay in therapy and demonstrate that she`s complied.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tabu replaces Rekha in 'Fitoor'?
- Shahid Kapoor sleepless over marriage?
- Tough to match Varun's level of dance in 'ABCD2': Shraddha
- 'Bajirao Mastani' Bhansali's most precious project: Ranveer Singh
- Netflix renews 'Grace And Frankie' for season two
- Kriti finds Sonam, Deepika, Priyanka stylish
- Zayn Malik may make 'X Factor' comeback as judge
- 'Supergirl' pilot leaks online six months before schedule
- 'Umrao Jaan' director Muzaffar Ali wraps up 'Jaanisaar'
- Box-office success needed to encourage women helmers: Sarandon
- Katy Perry, John Mayer dating again?
- Lindsay Lohan may complete community service on time
- Jennifer Lopez debuts short hair
- Taylor Swift says being a pop star is not that hard
- Keira Knightley welcomes 1st child with hubby James Righton
- 'Water baby' Chrissy Teigen bares it all for sexy DuJour shoot
- TV mogul Simon Cowell wants a daughter
- Johnny Depp names adopted bat Jacki Sparrow
- Choi Min-sik wins Grand Prize at Baeksang Awards in Seoul
- Demi Moore, daughter look identical in new image
- When Martin Sheen felt 'powerless'
- Zayn Malik spends 'a lot of time in kitchen'
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800