Lindsay Lohan rejects Charlie Sheen`s help?
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly rejected actor Charlie Sheen`s offer to be her mentor.
The 26-year-old is grateful for the support she has received from her ‘Scary Movie 5’ co-star, including giving her $100,000 to help pay an outstanding tax bill. But she has rejected his recent offer to be her mentor, reports tmz.com.
Lohan acknowledges her life is "out of control", but she doesn`t accept Sheen`s notion that he can help her get back on track because of his own public meltdown in 2011, which involved drug-fuelled arrests, wild partying and ultimately him being fired from ‘Two and a Half Men’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!