Lindsay Lohan rejects Charlie Sheen`s help?
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly rejected actor Charlie Sheen`s offer to be her mentor.
The 26-year-old is grateful for the support she has received from her ‘Scary Movie 5’ co-star, including giving her $100,000 to help pay an outstanding tax bill. But she has rejected his recent offer to be her mentor, reports tmz.com.
Lohan acknowledges her life is "out of control", but she doesn`t accept Sheen`s notion that he can help her get back on track because of his own public meltdown in 2011, which involved drug-fuelled arrests, wild partying and ultimately him being fired from ‘Two and a Half Men’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall