Lindsay Lohan vows not to cut `positive influence` dad out of life
Washington: Lindsay Lohan wants dad, Michael Lohan to be a big part of her life while she focuses on rebuilding herself after rehab.
The troubled star apparently does not consider him to be a toxic influence and left him out of the list of people she wanted to cut out of her life post- rehab , as she thinks he is a positive influence on her and also believes that family is very important, TMZ reported.
As per sources, Lindsay made a list of friends to discard during a therapy session, in the presence of her father Michael and brother Michael Jr.
Michael Lohan was investigated in 1990 for insider trading and convicted of criminal contempt of court and served jail sentence on several occasions. He even has admitted to substance abuse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- 'A Flying Jatt' rapper Raftaar speaks about his Bollywood journey- READ
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall