Lindsay Lohan wants to open her own rehab facility?
Los Angeles: ‘Mean Girls’ star Lindsay Lohan is reportedly planning to open her own rehab centre to help others deal with their addictions.
The 27-year-old actress, who is infamous for her history with rehabs as she has sought the facility`s help several times for her alcohol and drug addiction, also faced arrests for DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs), reported Radar online.
"Lindsay really wants to help other people and she`s talked to some of her wealthy friends who are sober about the prospect of opening up a rehab centre," a source said.
"She loves the idea and really believes that if her name is attached to it, it will help draw attention to sobriety," the source added.
Lohan is reportedly planning to start the facility with some of her friends.
"Lindsay is telling friends that she knows what works and doesn`t work when it comes to treatment. She feels that she`s in the right frame of mind now to give advice to other young people who have their own problems," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We were small rungs in the ladder of Amitabh Bachchan's success: Rishi Kapoor
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall