Louis Mandylor hospitalised after set collapse
Los Angeles: `My Big Fat Greek Wedding` actor Louis Mandylor allegedly collapsed on the set of his new movie earlier this week.
Louis, 47, who is the brother of actor Costas Mandylor, was sent to local hospital in Tyler, Texas shortly afterwards he fell on the sets of `Daylight`s End`, suggest reports.
Louis, who is best known for his character as Nia Vardalos`s brother in the 2002 movie, apparently lost his consciousness when he was shooting scenes with a temperature over 90 degrees.
According to doctors, the `20 Feet Below: The Darkness Descending` actor was diagnosed with heat exhaustion and dehydration which affected his kidneys.
Louis is now expected to fully recover and should be discharged from the hospital soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall