Madonna releasing new range of workout DVDs to get back at ex trainer
New York: Madonna is continuing her war against her former trainer Tracy Anderson, sources have revealed.
The pair, who worked together for three years, had a contentious split in 2009 and now Madge’s new trainer Nicole Winhoffer is getting in on the fight.
According to sources, Winhoffer and Madonna are releasing their new range of workout DVDs ‘Hard Candy Fitness: Addicted to Sweat,’ “as a way to get back at Anderson, whose DVD series has become a major part of her empire.
“This is not about being competitive with Tracy. It’s just timing. Nicole was on tour with Madonna all over the world, so she wasn’t available to do much promotion for the DVD series. But now she’s back in New York,” the New York Post quoted Madonna’s rep as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'
- 'Quantico': Season 2's opener awkwardly executed
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall