Madonna works hard to maintain physique
Los Angeles: Pop diva Madonna puts in a 110 percent effort to maintain her incredible figure, says her personal trainer.
The 54-year-old singer works with Nicole Winhoffer, who accompanies her on world tours and is also the creative director of her Hard Candy Fitness gyms.
Winhoffer said it is all about putting in plenty of hard work, reported Us magazine.
"It`s hard work, but make time and put in 110 per cent and you will see results.
"The only constant thing is change. Your workouts should be diversified to challenge the mind and body. If your mind and body are not challenged, you won`t see results," Winhoffer said.
She also encourages the `Material Girl` hitmaker to set goals for herself to stay on target.
"It`s good to set goals. When you`re specific about what you are reaching toward, you will get what you want. Concentrating on your goals will lead them to you. Believe in yourself and work at it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter
- Dilip Kumar turns 94: It will be quiet birthday this time, says wife Saira Banu
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui opens up about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall