Manisha Koirala gorged on pizza on Cancer Survivors Day
New Delhi: Actress Manisha Koirala, who has battled ovarian cancer, says she spent June 2, International Cancer Survivor Day, by visiting a temple, eating pizza and just relaxing.
"Oh yeah. June 2nd was a cancer survivor day. Enjoyed going to temple, ate a slice of pizza, watched `Star Trek`, walked 3 miles," Manisha posted on Twitter.
The 42-year-old, who carved her own niche in the Hindi film industry with films like "Bombay", "1942: A Love Story" and "Dil Se..", was treated in the US. She has now recovered and she is expected to return to India in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes