Manisha Koirala gorged on pizza on Cancer Survivors Day
New Delhi: Actress Manisha Koirala, who has battled ovarian cancer, says she spent June 2, International Cancer Survivor Day, by visiting a temple, eating pizza and just relaxing.
"Oh yeah. June 2nd was a cancer survivor day. Enjoyed going to temple, ate a slice of pizza, watched `Star Trek`, walked 3 miles," Manisha posted on Twitter.
The 42-year-old, who carved her own niche in the Hindi film industry with films like "Bombay", "1942: A Love Story" and "Dil Se..", was treated in the US. She has now recovered and she is expected to return to India in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster
- What makes an online dater successful!
- 'Kaabil' an opportunity to establish myself commercially: Yami Gautam
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall