Mark Owen quits smoking
Los Angeles: British pop singer Mark Owen has been an "emotional wreck" since the last few months as he has been trying to quit smoking.
The 41-year-old, who endured a stint in a rehabilitation center in 2010 to address a drinking problem, decided to give up cigarettes on his 41st birthday in January this year. He admits it has tested his willpower to the limits.
"I stopped smoking on my 41st birthday in January, and I`ve been an emotional wreck ever since. I`ve been a little bit on the edge. It`s been four months. Chocolate has taken over from that,” contactmusic.com quoted Owen as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall