Matt Damon is sick of watching what he eats
London: Actor Matt Damon, who has had to count calories for years to stay in action hero shape, has vowed his next screen role will be "doughnut friendly".
"For the last two years, Matt has literally had to watch every morsel he put in his mouth. He`s admitted to pals that he`s sick to death of dieting. He says he wants to find a project where he doesn`t have to count every single calorie. And if he can`t find a project like that, Matt has said he`ll take a break from filming. That`s how serious he is," a source said.
The 42-year-old followed a strict diet while filming the Liberace biopic Behind the "Candelabra" and the upcoming sci-fi thriller "Elysium", reported Showbizspy.
"To slim down, Matt ran five miles on the beach every day, cut out carbs and ate a lot of tuna, chicken and almonds. Matt`s ready to step back from the hunk roles. He`d much rather eat doughnuts and look like all the other dads picking up their kids at karate class."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall