Matt Damon works hard on his body for `Elysium`
London: Actor Matt Damon said he had to endure four-hour workouts everyday to get the chiseled look in his upcoming action movie "Elysium".
The 42-year-old ‘Bourne Identity’ star plays an ex-convict, who like many others is infected by a cancer virus.
The film which is produced by Neill Blomkamp required Damon to have a muscle-bound look.
Blomkamp hired a trainer for Damon before filming the movie.
"Blomkamp was so specific about what he wanted me to look like. He actually had a picture with my face tacked onto this guy with this body, and they literally hired me a trainer and I went to him with the picture. It was four hours a day in the gym - and I`m not 26 anymore, but I got in shape," Damon said.
Previously he had he piled on 30 pounds for his role in 2009`s ’The Informant’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra’s first baby expected in January?
- Difference of opinion creates rift between Kangana Ranaut, Vishal Bharadwaj?
- I think we have too many holidays in this country: John Abraham
- HC imposes Rs.10 lakh fine on Ram Gopal Verma for remaking 'Sholay'
- Pamela Anderson's dog 'committed suicide'