Matthew McConaughey finds it tricky to regain weight
Los Angeles: Actor Matthew McConaughey, who lost a lot of weight for his film `Dallas Buyers Club`, says he is finding it tougher to gain the pounds back.
The actor has already gained 45 pounds (20 kg) of the 50 pounds (22 kg) which he lost for the film. But he says it`s been "trickier" to regain the weight.
"I gained 45 (pounds) of them back. The gaining was trickier than the losing," Hollyscoop quoted McConaughey as saying.
"It`s more fun, but it`s also trickier. The first big meal that you eat, your body remembers that it lived at 182 pounds (82 kg) and it wants to sprint back and you have to pull the reigns and go, `Woah! We gotta take it easy.` It`s a marathon."
`Dallas Buyers Club` is a low budget movie in which McConaughey played a man dying of AIDS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!
- Impressed Arjun Rampal goes all praises for 'Fitoor'
- Smoking hot! Vin Diesel, Deepika Padukone set temperature soaring in new ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ pic
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms