Matthew McConaughey finds it tricky to regain weight
Los Angeles: Actor Matthew McConaughey, who lost a lot of weight for his film `Dallas Buyers Club`, says he is finding it tougher to gain the pounds back.
The actor has already gained 45 pounds (20 kg) of the 50 pounds (22 kg) which he lost for the film. But he says it`s been "trickier" to regain the weight.
"I gained 45 (pounds) of them back. The gaining was trickier than the losing," Hollyscoop quoted McConaughey as saying.
"It`s more fun, but it`s also trickier. The first big meal that you eat, your body remembers that it lived at 182 pounds (82 kg) and it wants to sprint back and you have to pull the reigns and go, `Woah! We gotta take it easy.` It`s a marathon."
`Dallas Buyers Club` is a low budget movie in which McConaughey played a man dying of AIDS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall