Matthew McConaughey returning to healthy weight
London: Matthew McConaughey, who sparked concern after he recently dropped 38 pounds from his already lean frame for a role in a new movie, says he has returned to his normal weight.
The 43-year-old actor had lost the weight for his role as an AIDS patient in `The Dallas Buyer`s Club`, reported Showbizspy.
"I have less physical leverage, but my mind is way sharper. You know, I love to wrestle. It`s a good time to wrestle me now. I was 135lbs, and now I`m up to 160lbs, so I`m done with that and on my way back," he said.
The father-of-three, whose wife Camila Alves recently gave birth to baby boy Livingston, also said that he followed through on his plans to indulge in a cheeseburger once filming for the movie was completed.
"That was it. I got the cheeseburger, and then I sat there for 25 minutes and doozied it up."
The actor had previously said that his extreme weight-loss had taken a toll on his health.
"Your organs and muscles shrink and my stomach has shrunk as well. I`m doing cardio but I`ll tell you what, the more I`ve learned is - and I think it comes with age too - is it`s 90 percent diet. It`s a matter of how much I eat or how little I eat."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall