Matthew McConaughey to start gaining weight again
Los Angeles: Actor Matthew McConaughey will reportedly start gaining all the weight he lost for role in movie ‘The Dallas Buyer`s Club’.
McConaughey, 43, has lost almost 13kgs of weight within three months for the role of Ron Woodruff, an AIDS patient. The actor is now at his lowest weight.
"Matthew starts shooting this weekend, so he`s at his absolute lowest weight. In a month, he`ll begin to put it back on," People magazine quoted a source as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall