Megan Fox gave up bread to shed baby weight
Los Angeles: Actress Megan Fox had to stick to a low-carb diet following the birth of her second child to get back to her pre-pregnancy weight.
The `Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles` star, 28, has bounced back into shape after giving birth to her second child Bodhi five months ago, but she admits getting her pre-baby figure back was a lot harder this time around.
"Well, let me tell you, the first time I didn`t do anything, I was just lucky and I was younger, and then the second time it wasn`t coming off the same way and I had to eliminate bread from my diet. It`s typical but I`m on that high-protein, low-carbohydrate, very low-sugar diet,” a website quoted Megan as saying.
"It`s kind of awful but it`s what I`m doing,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall