Megan Fox hires nanny after sleepless nights
Los Angeles: Actress Megan Fox was initially against the idea of hiring a nanny to help her with her newborn son, but she changed her plan after a couple of sleepless nights.
Fox, who gave birth to son Noah in September, ordered husband Brian Austin Green, to hire a nanny as she feared their marriage would end in divorce if the sleepless nights continued, reports contactmusic.com.
The ‘Transformers’ star admits she gave in and asked for a night nurse when sleep deprivation began to kick in.
"Having an infant is difficult. It`s a lot of work and I didn`t hire any help because I overestimated my own abilities. I had no idea how difficult babies could be, so Brian and I were exhausted. I said to Brian, `We have to get a night nurse or we`re going to get a divorce because someone`s got to sleep in this house or we`re going to kill each other," Fox told TV host Jay Leno.
The couple now has a nanny who helps with the baby two evenings a week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day