Mel B rushed to hospital in Los Angeles to give birth to her third child
New York: Melanie Brown was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital to give birth to her third child.
According to TMZ, the 36-year-old English pop singer struggled to walk into the emergency room in the pre-dawn hours with support from husband Stephen Belafonte and a bodyguard.
The former Spice Girls star tweeted her fans the night before she was rushed to the hospital.
“The baby will come when it’s good and ready, so for now working as usual to keep my mind off being over due!!” the New York Post quoted her as tweeting.
“I have walked, had a hot curry, a bit of ‘you no what,’ cried at a movie, bounced up and down on work out ball, STILL no labor, any idea’s?” Brown stated.
This will be the couple’s first child, who married in 2007, but apart from the impending new arrival, the former singer has two children, a 12-year-old daughter, Phoenix, from her first marriage with Dutch dancer Jimmy Gulzar and a 4-year-old daughter Angel Iris with Eddie Murphy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall