Mel B rushed to hospital in Los Angeles to give birth to her third child
New York: Melanie Brown was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital to give birth to her third child.
According to TMZ, the 36-year-old English pop singer struggled to walk into the emergency room in the pre-dawn hours with support from husband Stephen Belafonte and a bodyguard.
The former Spice Girls star tweeted her fans the night before she was rushed to the hospital.
“The baby will come when it’s good and ready, so for now working as usual to keep my mind off being over due!!” the New York Post quoted her as tweeting.
“I have walked, had a hot curry, a bit of ‘you no what,’ cried at a movie, bounced up and down on work out ball, STILL no labor, any idea’s?” Brown stated.
This will be the couple’s first child, who married in 2007, but apart from the impending new arrival, the former singer has two children, a 12-year-old daughter, Phoenix, from her first marriage with Dutch dancer Jimmy Gulzar and a 4-year-old daughter Angel Iris with Eddie Murphy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall