Melanie Brown expecting third child
London: After Victoria Beckham and Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown has become the third former Spice Girl to be currently expecting a baby.
The 35-year-old singer is all set to become a mother for the third time this summer.
Brown has Phoenix Chi, 12, and three-year-old Angel Iris from previous relationships. This is her first baby with husband Stephen Belafonte, reported Hello! magazine.
Brown, who has been married to Belafonte for three-and-a-half years, said, "We`re really excited. We wouldn`t have planned and waited for four years to have a baby if we weren`t really excited about it and ready for it. Even though you can never really be truly ready."
The singer-and-fitness icon also confessed they are not yet sure if they want to know the sex of the child.
"I haven`t fully decided if I want to know or not. I`m over the first trimester, so I`m past the shady three months and on to safe territory. The first three months, I was pretty sick and tired, to be honest, which I`ve never been before," said Brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall