Melanie Brown struggles with sleep problems
London: Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown says she is struggling with sleep problems because she can`t stop staring at her newborn baby while she rests.
The 36-year-old proud mother gave birth to little Madison on September 1 and she`s debuting her baby in a new lifestyle magazine issue, Daily Express reported.
"I thought she would come out manic because we`re so hyper (as a family). But she`s calm.
"I`m up every three hours at night. You think you`re going to sleep when they sleep, but you don`t. I just end up staring at her," she said.
Brown has earlier said she wants to have more children with husband Stephen Belafonte after the birth of the new baby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall