Michael Buble needed therapy post split with Emily Blunt
London: Singer Michael Buble has revealed he needed therapy to get over his break-up with fiancee Emily Blunt.
The Canadian singer was devastated when his engagement to the British actress ended in 2008 but he thinks the way he dealt with it made the break-up the most important thing to happen to him, reported Contactmusic.
"When we were done I was devastated. I had to do therapy. I had to. I knew if I didn`t change I`d never be happy in my own skin," Buble said.
"It was the worst thing that ever happened to me and the greatest thing. It ended through both of us being young and naive and making silly mistakes. I did so many things out of insecurity," he added.
Buble, whose wife Luisana Lopilato is pregnant with their first child, is no longer in contact with Blunt because he thinks it would be weird.
"It would be weird for me to be in touch with her and her family as I have my own family now," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall